We transition our wardrobes and styles into fall and I also believe that we should transition our makeup routines! I keep my base the same and don’t make any drastic changes, but subtle ones that feel appropriate for the colors and the warmth of the season. I bring more warm tones to my cheeks and eyes and less pigmented colors on my lips. Here are a few of my favorite fall makeup products at the moments.
I usually let me eyebrows just “be” as they’re already full and dark. But lately I’ve been using this Laura Geller Brow Sculpting Marker to define/add a little more definition and slightly fill in the softer areas. It leaves them feeling very natural and not too dramatic, which I never feel comfortable with.
My eyes switch between blue-green and green-hazel depending on the colors I’m wearing. I used this Gorgeous Cosmetics “All In One Blue Eyes” to pull out the more blue-green shades. I start with “Dune”, the sand color, and apply to the lid of my eyes.
I then use the “Fab” chocolate shade to deepen the crease of my eyes and then add a tiny of the “Peach Sunset” shade to the inner part of the eyes for a warm pop.
Next, I apply a coat of one of my favorite mascaras, Doucce “Punk Volumizing Mascara” in black.
I add a warm glow to my cheeks with the Laura Geller’s “Baked Color & Contour” Palette. It has a contour shade, a blush shade and a highlighter shade that create the ultimate soft combination.
Lastly, a swipe of Lipstick Queen’s “Sinner” lipstick makes the finishing touch on this fall beauty look.
You can get $25 to shop with BeautyKind by signing up here.
You May Also Like
- The No-Makeup Makeup/ Two Ways Posted in Beauty Tips
- New-In Beauty Products Posted in Beauty Tips
- Beauty Updates Posted in Beauty Tips
- BeautyKind Posted in Beauty Tips
- Travel Hair Tips & Products Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair
- My Five Favorite Makeup Products Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Makeup
- My 7 Favorite Lipsticks Posted in Beauty Tips
- 3 Perfect Red Lipsticks Posted in Beauty Tips
- Holiday Beauty Posted in Beauty Tips