I find Paris to be such a romantic city. Thomas and I try to savor every moment together while we’re there. We love walking around and taking in all of the beauty from the incredible architecture, the short but sweet espresso moments in random cafes and endless museums and parks and things to do. It really is such a special place and we love getting any opportunity to visit.
We started this day off by walking over to the Pont Alexandre III, the most beautiful bridge in Paris (in my opinion) and then making our way over to the Musée d’Orsay, where we could have spent hours looking at the Monets, Renoirs, Degas and Van Goghs. It also has an incredible view of the Tuileries Gardens across the Seine.
All I every really want to wear are feminine dresses and ballet flats. It’s my unofficial uniform of sorts, isn’t it? I think I’ve lived in the combination all summer long and now I’m slowly switching to fall keeping the same pieces on rotation but just adding more layers. This Lela Rose dress has a vintage vibe, which is what initially drew me to it when I bought it this past spring. The structure and fit is so feminine and ladylike, especially with its black and white rose print.
Carette is another must-stop while in Paris. Located in the Marais, it’s filled with delicious little treats and sugary pastries. A perfect spot for an afternoon tea and pick-me-up sweets.
Two purchases I’ve made in Paris (on separate occasions) were my little black bag and my black quilted flats. Both were a splurge, but items I’ll have in my closet forever. I’ve found a few similar options online that are equally chic and timeless like this black and gold bag and these flats.
You May Also Like
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Savoring Summer Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- NYFW Day 1 Posted in Julia's Style
- Le Jardin du Luxembourg Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Little Black Dress In Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- A Day in Charlotte With Lela Rose Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- VIsiting Verona Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Spring, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants
- Shades Of Grey In Munich Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Blue & White Floral Trench Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants