It’s no secret that I have a serious crush on Reese Witherspoon’s clothing line, Draper James. It’s perfectly feminine with the sweetest touch of southern charm and filled with gorgeous fabrics and prints that are right up my alley (hello, floral and gingham). I have a couple pieces from the line (last seen here, here and here) but would gladly add this dress and this skirt to my growing collection as well. I wore my Draper James Nashville Shirt and matching Bristol Shorts in “Magnolia” paired together while out in London earlier this summer.
I always have a pair of my Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats on hand when traveling. I last wore this cream pair here and here but I also have them in black velvet, which I wear more in the Fall/Winter (last seen here and here).
I’m so excited to be heading back to London for fashion week in just a few short weeks and stroll these streets again. London has a charismatic charm that just can’t be beat in my book.
In the meantime, we’re hopping over to NYC today for our first round of fashion week. We’ll be on a shorter trip than usual, but I’m still so excited to see what’s in store this season. It’s always a whirlwind of a week, so be sure to follow along on Instagram and Snapchat (@galmeetsglam) to see all the details as they’re playing out!
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- You Will Fall In Love With This Cape I Wore In Scotland Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Napa Picnic Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Mr. Holmes Bakehouse Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Our Scotland Adventure Part 3 Posted in Julia's Style, misc, Travel, Seasonal, Fall, Hotels, Europe
- Bow Tie Posted in Julia's Style
- Navy Over The Knee Boots Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Seasonal, Fall
- 3 Key Pieces To Pack For Labor Day Weekend Posted in Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Packing
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Yokohama Bay Posted in Julia's Style