NYFW came and went way too fast. It’s hard to soak it all in as it’s happening but I always feel incredibly lucky to attend each show and event that I’m invited to. Getting to work with the TRESemmé team is like the icing on the cake! Who wouldn’t want their hair done every morning with a stylist teaching you all the tricks and tips from the runway? You can see my last post with my first recap of the week here and next I’ll be sharing a tutorial of one of my favorite looks we created.
This afternoon is NYC was so beautiful that Thomas and I skipped one of our afternoon shows to head over to Bryant Park. The sun was warm and shining but there was a cool breeze that kept us from getting hot. Days like that make me want to move to NYC!
The final hair look I created with the TRESemmé team was this glamorous side pony. My stylist made tighter curls, brushing them out and finishing with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Hairspray before securing with a hair tie at the side of my neck. I always love looks that are feminine but a touch out of the ordinary.
I brought along this Red Valentino dress on our trip knowing that it would be perfect. I didn’t even notice at the time, but I only wore dresses the whole week. I’m a definite dress lover and this style comes in a few different versions here and here.
This half-up messy braid was my favorite hair look of the week. I couldn’t decide if I wanted to wear my hair up or down, so my stylist created this look which ended up being the best of both worlds. I usually keep my hair very polished or in the same similar waves, so I loved the undone feeling of this look which we created by applying TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Foam to the lengths of my hair to create a soft wavy texture. We finished with TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Ultra Brushable Hairspray to lock in the style without stiffness or stickiness.
The kate spade new york presentation is always one I look forward to and the Rachel Zoe Collection this season was exquisite. The TRESemmé team did these beautiful boho waves on the models that I’m going to try and emulate asap. I love soft curls and these don’t look too fussy or overdone.
Until next time, NYC! Stay tuned for the next hair tutorial to come from one of my favorite looks we created. Which hair style do want to see made into a tutorial?
This post is sponsored by TRESemmé, a product of Unilever.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- NYFW Recap Part One Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips
- Retro Half Up Hair Tutorial Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair
- Half-Up Braid Tutorial Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair
- Blue Lace Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Seasonal, Spring
- Winter in NYC Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, food, Travel, fashion week, Style, Accessories, Bags, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter, Beauty, Hair, Activities, Restaurants
- Twisted Side Braid Tutorial Posted in Beauty Tips, Style, Beauty, Tips, Hair
- Twisted Knot Tutorial with TRESemmé Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair
- Red Valentino Posted in Julia's Style
- Pretty Pink Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston