Love Beautiful Dresses? So do I!
Signup for my email newsletter to receive my daily outfits in your inbox.
Remember this post from when T and I were in Paris last fall? Well this gorgeous rose embroidered dress is this fall’s new version (I’m officially declaring that!). The navy against the pink and white roses makes for a dreamy combination and far more luxe than it’s price tag of under $70. Even though I would love to be wearing it in Paris, like I did with its predecessor, it’s my current mood booster at home. Slipping into something this pretty in the morning will surely jumpstart your day.
One things that remains the same this fall is my love for this blush colored Max Mara coat I bought last winter. You can see previous posts of how I styled it here, here, here and here or shop similar ones available this season here, here and here.
I’m all for skipping the rules of saving your prettiest dresses for special occasions. I make mine more day-time appropriate by pairing with flats instead of heels and minimal accessories.
If you’re looking for a pink coat this season, I’ve found a few that will hit the spot. This Vince one is my favorite and currently 25%, this Ted Baker one comes in a very pale shade of pink and this Calvin Klein one is currently under $200.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- From Day to Date Night Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer
- Little Pink Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Organza Embroidered Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Rose’s Cafe Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Florence Memories Posted in Julia's Style
- Fussen Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Embroidered Tweed Posted in Julia's Style
- My Travel Uniform Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Packing
- Pink Lace Posted in Julia's Style