My style always reflects my mood- maybe one day I’m a little more preppy or the next, it’s slightly more edgy. One thing that stays the same is my core feminine style. I’ve always gravitated to those girly pieces but as I get older, I make sure that they’re still classic and timeless. A bow neck tie is a must-have item in my book. I’ve created one using this skinny scarf from Express pairing it with this white blouse with black piping.
I’ve topped it off with a classic black blazer for a refined, modern day work appropriate look.
This high waisted sailor mini skirt has been a hot item this fall since Karlie Kloss was wearing it in the Express ad campaign. I have to admit, she convinced me to get it as well! I also bought it black because it’s a perfect staple for fall. I can’t wait to wear with my OTK boots.
My go-to for messy, dirty hair is to always put it back into a low ponytail. It somehow makes everything feel more pulled together. A red lip also does the trick for adding a pop to an all-neutral look.
Thank you to Express for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Valentine’s Day Date Night Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Black Sequin Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style
- Gingham Mini Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Fall Shopping Posted in Julia's Style
- Blush Dotted Maxi Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Express Workwear Posted in Julia's Style
- Valentine’s Love Posted in Julia's Style, thomas, food, Travel, Holiday, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bows, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter, Beauty, Hotels, Restaurants
- October In Zurich Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Pinstripe Posted in Julia's Style