Tommy Hilfiger will always remain one of my favorite All-American designers. Whether it’s a classic mix of red, white and blue, the ultimate cozy striped sweater or plaid shirt, I always know I’ll find something. This season I’ve partnered with them to style three completely different looks including pieces from their fall collection below.
This first head to toe look is a little androgynous for me, but I love it! The oversized baseball jacket gives a sporty vibe to the cashmere sweater and wool trouser shorts. A swipe of red lipstick completes it and adds a glam element that I rarely go without.
This silk striped dress is so comfy, you’ll feel like you’re wearing pjs all day. I switched out the thin black belt it came with and tied a sweater around my waist instead to make it feel more relaxed for the weekend. I would also style it with a blazer and pumps for a work week appropriate look.
Tommy Hilfiger is excited to announce the launch of the Fall edition of their Tommy Magazine. Pictures that are posted wearing Tommy Hilfiger on Instagram and Twitter and tagged with #MyTommyMag will be handpicked and posted on Tommy.com. Share how you wear your Tommy for a chance for Tommy himself to select your photo for a feature on the Tommy Blog!
You May Also Like
- Tommy Hilfiger Posted in Julia's Style, thomas, men
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Blazers For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Tory Burch Fall Outfit Posted in Julia's Style
- A Classic Black & White Blazer Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Winter Bright Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Caramel & Red Posted in Julia's Style
- Glam Date Night Posted in Julia's Style
- MDS Stripes Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Seasonal, Summer