November is right around the corner, with the holiday season soon to follow. It’s my favorite time of year to bring out my rich lipstick shades, with red being front and center. I find lipsticks to be empowering, always giving me an extra boost of confidence. I know some people can find a bold lipstick intimidating, but I urge you to go out of your comfort zone and own it (and don’t forget to smile!). Finding a great red shade can be overwhelming with so many to choose from, so I thought I would share 3 perfect red lipsticks for the upcoming season.
Butter London’s “Come To Bed Red” is one of those true, true reds. It’s not too orange and not too pink, just perfectly red. I have it on my lips & nails, a match made in heaven! This is a great versatile red lipstick that you’ll still be wearing long after the holiday season.
Laura Geller’s Lip Crayon in “Cranberry” is another beautiful red shade, but with a magenta hue to it. I love Laura Geller’s Lip Crayons because they leave your lips smooth and moisturized even hours after applying.
If you’re looking for more red lipstick shades to try out this season, you might want to give this darker hue a try, this gloss-like lacquer, this bright red color or this orangey red color that I also have!
You can get $25 off your first order with BeautyKind by signing up here!
You May Also Like
- Summer Golden Glow Posted in Beauty Tips
- New-In Beauty Products Posted in Beauty Tips
- Four Can’t Live Without Lip Colors Posted in Beauty Tips
- Holiday Beauty Posted in Beauty Tips
- Fall Beauty Posted in Beauty Tips
- Holiday Beauty: Lip Color Guide Posted in Beauty Tips, Holiday
- Lipstick Shades Posted in Beauty Tips
- Sweater Weather Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- What’s In My Travel Beauty Bag Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Makeup, Skin