Right around this time of year is when I bring out my over the knee boots. Comfortable and flattering at the same time, these leg-makers can elongate any look, and can be worn with short or long skirts, tight leather pants, or jeans. I feel like I practically live in my Stuart Weitzman thigh high ALLLEGS boots because they are so flattering and look fantastic with this chic and feminine Sandro dress, taking the look from day to night with ease.
I bought this romantic lace Sandro dress last winter after falling in the love with the mix of navy, black and cream. It’s still available here, but also came out this season in a few similar styles available here, here and here.
A Gal Meets Glam reader wrote in recently about how hard it is to find thigh high boots that fit really well. I agree that it can be frustrating to find ones that fit both at the ankle and around the thigh without looking too loose or too tight. These black Stuart Weitzman ALLLEGS are the perfect pair because they’re made with a stretch suede that gives at just the right spots, and are available in different widths so you can find a size that fits just right!
Thank you to Stuart Weitzman for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Styling: Tibi Tank Posted in favorite things
- Heeled Oxford Posted in Julia's Style
- Perfectly Undone Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips
- Winter White & Cream Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Charleston
- 24 Hours in Boston Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- White and Blue Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Morning at Meadowood Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Color Repeat Posted in Travel
- Wall of Roses Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Shoes, Bags, Dressy, Seasonal, Spring