I consider sunglasses to be one of those essential items that every woman should own at least two pairs of, for both fashion and function. One of my very favorite Italian brands, Bulgari, is not only famous for some of the most sumptuous jewelry in the world and to-die-for bags, but also for designing sunglasses that match a variety of styles and moods. Their collections remain true to the brand’s DNA of unique Italian craftsmanship. The versatility of Bulgari eyewear makes each pair a perfect choice, whether visiting the luxurious San Francisco neighborhood of Pacific Heights, or the eclectic and trendy tourist areas of North Beach.
North Beach is commonly referred to as “Little Italy” because of the many well-known Italian restaurants that have existed there for decades. But Thomas and I like to venture to this neighborhood for the many cool things to do, such as hunting for a great book at the City Lights Bookstore, relaxing at the Washington Square Park, or grabbing a coffee at one of the neighborhood cafes.
I prefer to dress casual when sightseeing, and the Bulgari-Bulgari sunglasses fit right in, with their chic, modern black and white frame and large cat-eye rims – a perfect statement piece! Coupled with the versatile Bulgari-Bulgari flap bag, it creates a classically chic combination.
Thomas and I are always heading up the hill from our place to Pacific Heights (plus walking up the Fillmore Street steps is a great workout!). Some of our favorite restaurants and shops are located on Sacramento and Fillmore St.
This setting calls for Bulgari Giardini Italiani sunglasses. Inspired by the beauty and elegance of Italian gardens, they exude a bold, and timeless feel, embellished by 200 hand set Austrian crystals that add just enough glam.
Pacific Heights is famous for the most amazing panoramic views of the city and the bay along with the steep hills that bring you to those views. This Bulgari-Bulgari cross body bag in nude and black is the perfect complement to my Chicwish nude dress and Club Monaco black leather jacket for a contemporary and classic style.
One of the characteristics that makes San Francisco so unique are the Victorian homes, with some of the most beautiful ones also being in Pac Heights. Thomas and I are constantly up the hill searching for inspiration and shooting in this gorgeous neighborhood that fits my classic style so well.
Thanks to BVLGARI for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- A Cozy Sweater + Leather Pants Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Love Fall Leather Posted in Julia's Style
- 5 Favorite Spots For Fall Foliage Posted in Travel, Activities
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- A Week On Nantucket Part 1 Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Things To Do In Berlin Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- A Week On Nantucket, Part 2 Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- When In Rome Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Moto Jacket Posted in Julia's Style