Calistoga is an incredible place, a combination of vineyard lined hillsides and lush, forest filled mountains. This time of year is perfect for a getaway retreat filled with crackling fires, hot drinks and a warm blanket. I brought along a few plaid pieces that seem to fit the season and location just right. This plaid cape from Old Navy is just as cozy as it looks and was essential on a crisp Autumn evening.
We stayed at Calistoga Ranch, which is an incredible property nestled into the Upper Napa Valley Canyon. I previously visited the spa but never had the opportunity to stay because it was always booked every time we wanted to take a last-minute trip. But, thankfully, we found an opening for a single night and made the drive up from San Francisco.
Thomas and I have been planning out short, mini trips (like this one) for the next couple of months until Christmas. On our list: Mendocino, Portland and Seattle. There are so many beautiful destinations just a few hours or a quick plane ride away.
Thomas and I have been craving the outdoors, long hikes and just being around nature. After traveling a lot over the past year, it feels good to be home and enjoy the seasons changing and extended time with our family and friends. Maybe it’s because the holidays are coming up, but I’m feeling extra grateful to be home right now.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Lakeside In Weggis Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Cusco Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Vintage Shopping In Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Winter Bright Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Neon Striped Top Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Bags, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Summer, Hotels, Travel Guide, California, Restaurants
- Amboise Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Light Pink Isabel Marant Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Apple Hill Posted in Travel
- Sail Away With Me Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer