Late last week, Thomas and I headed out to Napa to shoot a few upcoming projects + get in a little r&r. This is my favorite time of year to be in the Wine Country. The autumnal colors are all around – in the trees, the vineyards, pumpkin patches and orchards, and the weather still feels warm enough to be considered summer. If you have an upcoming trip to Napa Valley, be sure to check out my Packing for Wine Country Guide!
The first stop on our drive to Calistoga was Farmstead at Long Meadow Ranch in St. Helena. It’s one of our favorite restaurants in Napa Valley for brunch, lunch or dinner! The property has a darling cafe where we’ll often grab an iced coffee while waiting for a table, a farmer’s market year-round on Saturdays and Sundays, and, of course, the restaurant is located in a renovated barn.
I had previously worn this jersey maxi dress during our trip to Peru and have since contemplated buying it in another color (plus, it’s now 30% off!). It’s such a versatile piece that makes for the ideal weekend wear.
The mouthwatering menu at the Farmstead restaurant makes it hard to pick just one dish. T and I opted to share the gnocchi and order a few sides with the artichoke as starters. I love my vegetables and everything on the menu is organic and incredibly fresh.
It’s hard not to have an amazing time in Napa Valley. Since it’s one of Thomas’s and my favorite places (we try to visit as often as possible), we’ll be putting together our ultimate guide to wineries, hotels and restaurants soon! Please let us know if there are any special details you would like us to include.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Fall Shoe Wishlist Posted in shopping
- Old Town Prague Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- 5050 Boots Posted in Julia's Style
- Summerland Posted in Julia's Style
- Calistoga Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Lakeside In Weggis Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Apple Picking Posted in Julia's Style
- Ruffled Plaid Mini Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Fall in Napa Valley Posted in Julia's Style, Travel