I’m a dress girl through and through, as I’m sure many of you long-time GMG readers already know. But the next best thing to a dress, in my opinion, is an amazing coat or jacket. The best part is that if you find the right one that fits your lifestyle and needs, it’ll become your best friend. You won’t want to go anywhere without it. I have a few coats like that. Season after season, they never let me down. But I’ve never really found a shorter style jacket that I feel the same way about.
My thoughts changed when I saw this fluffy Iro jacket. I’d been on the hunt for it in my size for a while, and finally tracked one down on Farfetch. It’s even more cozy and perfect in person, and also comes in a black version. Luckily, the weather has been cooling down and finally feeling like fall, so I immediately pulled it out this past weekend.
These black Acne boots (last seen in this post) have quickly become one of my most worn pairs of shoes ever (up there with my ballet flats which I live in). If you’re looking for a similar pair, I found these, these and these that all come in a comparable style, but with their own unique elements.
If you’re currently in search of a few fall investment pieces, I would suggest looking at this striped sweater, this black skirt, this coat and this grey and leather jacket. Iro also has a few other jackets that I love, including this one, this one, this one and this one!
Thank you to Farfetch for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Shades of Summer Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Sunglasses, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Sequin Holiday Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday
- In The Garden Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Travel Guide, California, Restaurants
- Bell Sleeve Top Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Winter
- Gingham Shorts Posted in Julia's Style
- Color Repeat Posted in Travel
- A Rainbow of Bougainvillea Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Travel Guide, California
- Daffodil Hill Posted in Julia's Style
- Plaid Ombre Posted in Julia's Style