When we were in London last October (almost an exact year ago!) we spent a little time in Belgravia for a shoot and wanted to make our way back over there during this trip. We made the darling (and very pink!) Peggy Porschen our destination for an afternoon sweet treat prior to meeting a friend for dinner.
Anytime anyone ever asks me, “if you could only pick one brand to live in, what would it be?”, my answer has always been the same. Miu Miu. The over-the-top girliness is always done in a modern, elegant way. I bought this coat while we were in Florence last June after much deliberation. It’s one of my most treasured pieces in my closet now.
Fall was in full swing while we were in London and luckily we brought enough layers to keep us warm. I lived in this Topshop turtleneck last fall and winter and already find myself doing the same this year. I have a few turtlenecks in neutral shades of black, white, cream and grey that prove to be great staples for layering and found this one, this one and this one that are available this season.
These Acne ankle booties are wonderfully flattering and another great staple for the coming cooler months. For those of you that live in warmer areas, they’re also really cute with denim shorts or dresses.
If you pick the right shade, pink can become like a neutral in your wardrobe. I lean towards lighter/blush/nude shades, which are easier to pair. I’ve found these five gorgeous pink coats online that could easily become your most reached for coat this season- this one, this one, this one, this one and this one (my personal fave).
Subscribe to my newsletter to get a touch of glam in your inbox.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Seeing Stars Posted in Julia's Style
- Blush Posted in Julia's Style
- Little White Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- GMG Makeover Posted in misc
- Finding The Perfect Sweater For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Pink Check Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Seasonal, Spring, Summer, Activities, San Francisco
- Pink Swing Coat Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Exploring Covent Garden Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Maui Days Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Pink, Bags, Hats, Sunglasses, Casual, Seasonal, Summer