What to wear when you don’t know what to wear? I would have to say that around this time of year (when it’s a little too cool for a dress), my go-to look is a slouchy sweater and leather pants with either boots or flats. I’m a bit of a sweater collector. This chunky black cable knit one from Express fits perfectly over my black Express scuba leggings without being too long, and is warm enough to wear alone. It’s an easy look that would go with anything from boots to sneakers.
The amazing weather that San Francisco has been experiencing has been having me take any excuse to get outside, grab a coffee or walk to my next meeting or shoot. Sightglass in the Mission is usually our go-to spot when we’re over there.
Naturally, I added some color to this otherwise all black look. This plaid Express Scarf does it for me with just enough pink. A top knot bun and a little lip color keep it going!
Thank you to Express for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Finding The Perfect Sweater For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Wear To Work Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- White Embroidered Romper Posted in Style, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Black Sequin Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style
- White Tee & Jeans Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- October In Zurich Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- 5050 Boots Posted in Julia's Style
- Spring Colors Posted in Julia's Style
- Flora Grubb Posted in Julia's Style