There are some fabrics that just speak by themselves. Tweed being one of them- classic, chic and always in style. When I think of tweed, I think of the timelessness of Chanel and how iconic those pieces are. I bought this Alice + Olivia dress for those same reasons. The shape and fit, the color and texture are all a perfect combination.
Last week I had coffee with my girlfriend Jill who owns the vintage jewelry company, Sweet & Spark. Afterwards I went to check out some of her newest pieces and I couldn’t leave without bringing a few vintage brooches home. She has totally convinced me to add them to everything! A little accessorizing goes a long way.
I’ve found a variety of other gorgeous tweed pieces online ranging from tops to skirts to blazers and dresses-
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Exploring Covent Garden Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Serena & Lily Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Two Countries, One Cape Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Pink Shirtdress Posted in Julia's Style
- Pink Lace Posted in Julia's Style
- Mr. Holmes Bakehouse Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Flowers & Coffee Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Notting Hill Posted in Julia's Style, Travel