Maje Top, Chelsea28 Pants
In this post, I talked about the beauty products from Birchbox that I’ll be gifting friends & family this holiday season. Being the beauty lover that I am, I can’t help but sneak in a few goodies for myself! It’s the best way to test out products to buy for others, after all. Just doing research! Keep on reading to find out the items I’ll be adding or restocking my beauty cabinet with…
R+Co Odyssey Essentials Set– No sample sizes here! Full-sized products to keep my hair on track for the holidays and beyond, plus the packaging is the cutest I’ve ever seen. The Sea Salt Spray is a must for added volume and up-do control. Though my hair is already thick, a deep thickening treatment will help keep it that way. I normally try to air dry my hair, but the winter weather doesn’t always make this possible. The Blowout Balm will help protect my straight hair from breakage due to over-drying. And I can’t wait to try the Dry Shampoo on days when I roll out of bed and realize that I didn’t wash my hair the night before – and need to!
Cartier Baiser Vole Set– A fragrance is such a personal experience, and this one, with it’s lily-based scent, is right up my alley. The scent is absolutely heavenly! I love how I can layer it with a matching lotion to keep the delicious fragrance alive all day.
Kerastase Travel Set– With all the traveling T and I do, finding a great hair-care kit that can travel with me is essential. Kerastase’s travel set includes shampoo, hair oil and mask – everything I need to keep my hair nourished, strong and shiny. I’ll slip these into my beauty travel bag so I don’t have to rely on hotel hair products.
Benefit LASHtastic Mascara Sampler– I love big eyelashes. I have been a huge fan of Benefit’s BADgal Lash Volumizing Mascara for a long time, and now with this trio sampler I can try Benefit’s other well-known mascaras – They’re Real Lengthening, and Roller Lash Super-Curling and Lifting. I plan on putting these sample sized necessities in my purse, workout bag, and travel kit.
Lollia– I love the smell of fresh lavender. It’s so naturally calming, which is why I had Birchbox’s Lollia Set on my holiday wishlist. This shower gel and lotion combo is so soothing with added mango butter and avocado oils. The hand lotion includes hints of shea butter and macadamia nut oil, perfect for softening my dry hands.
Atelier Cologne Limited Edition Set– Another travel partner I’m excited to try this holiday season is Atelier Cologne’s limited edition set of citrus based fragrance and soap, nicely packaged in a leather case perfect for my upcoming getaways.
Thank you to Birchbox for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- These Are The 10 Beauty Products I Buy From Whole Foods Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair, Makeup, Skin
- Birchbox Beauty Gifting Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday Gift Guide, Holiday, Beauty, Makeup, Holiday, Gifts
- Repair And Protect Your Hair Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair
- Vintage Curls Hair Tutorial Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair, Video
- 7 Beauty Items I Always Keep In My Handbag Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair, Makeup, Skin
- Use This Skincare Product For Deep Hydration Posted in Beauty, Skin
- These Are The Beauty Products I’m Using This Fall Posted in Beauty, Tips, Makeup
- Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, Travel, Holiday, Style, Accessories, Hats, Casual, Beauty, Holiday, Gifts, Packing, Home
- A Few New Beauty Favorites Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Makeup, Skin