We’ve spent the past week with our friends visiting from London and of course had to take them out to Napa for a few days. Thomas and I have been out to Napa Valley during all times of the year and this was by far the most beautiful I’ve seen it yet! The trees were striking shades of orange, red, yellow and green and the vineyards glowed at sunset. We enjoyed the coolness of the winter weather with the warmth from the afternoon sun on our faces. Armed with a bag full of coats and layers, we were ready to take on the grueling weekend of wine tasting.
I was glad I packed a few extra pairs of black tights to wear with all of the dresses I brought with me. Even though I would have preferred to be bare-legged, this white dress from Club Monaco looked just as nice with my black stockings & black flats. The dress also comes in black, which would make the perfect LBD for the holiday season.
I love crisp white in the winter time, it’s so refreshing compared to all of the dark colors. I also have this white lace top and this white crepe top that I’ll slip on with jeans, a leather skirt or black trousers. If you’re looking for other white dresses this season, I also love this one, this one and this one from Club Monaco.
We had to stop and shoot in downtown St. Helena where the trees were in full autumnal mode. One would think that it was only the beginning of October instead of December, if judging by the landscape. It made for a very scenic trip and beautiful background for photos.
I love dresses like this white one from Club Monaco because I’ll wear it now in the winter, but also pull it out again with nude pumps in the springtime. To make it more festive this season, I’ll add a pair of statement earrings or red pumps and lipstick to make it pop. If you’re looking for other holiday outfits for Christmas or NYE, this black feather dress or this feather skirt with this silk top are two of my favorite party looks.
Thank you to Shopstyle for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Newton Vineyard Wine Tasting Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Fall, Hotels, Activities, Travel Guide, California
- Lavender Fields Posted in Julia's Style, misc, Travel
- Savoring Summer Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- White and Blue Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Rainbow of Stripes Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Château de Chenonceau Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Exploring the Cotswolds Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bows, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants
- Provence House Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Europe
- Summer in Seattle Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer