Cooler winter weather means running the heater in our home more often, which has zapped the moisture right out of my hair, no matter how much conditioner I use. Coupled with the static that always seems to arrive with the season, I found my hair in desperate need of some TLC early last week. I’ve always taken good care of my hair, but every so often I need a boost to keep it shiny, bouncy and healthy.
(My hair before the treatment above) I scheduled a visit at the Joseph Cozza Salon here in San Francisco for a customized in-salon Kerastase Fusio Dose treatment, which I had read was amazing. When I arrived, my hair was feeling particularly dry and needy. A certified Kerastase stylist began my session by analyzing my specific hair and scalp profile using a Kerastase diagnostic camera that zoomed into my hair 600 times in order to create the perfect customized treatment for my own unique hair needs. My prescription for the treatment was a combination of the Concentre Oleo Fusion (for nutrition and nourishment) and the Booster Brilliance (for more radiance). The stylist blended the active ingredients into my personalized Fusio Dose treatment and applied it to my hair as a part of a shampoo and condition process. I was able to sit back, relax and enjoy the stylist massaging pure magic into my hair. An added bonus is that the service only takes 5 minutes.
I normally don’t blow dry my hair, or have it blown-out at the salon. However, I did as a part of my Kerastase experience. At the end of my session, my hair felt and looked amazing – soft as a feather and shinier and healthier looking, with added fullness and no more static! I was told that the treatment lasts for months to come. I can honestly say that this will become a part of my regular hair care ritual. And I’m gifting my mom, who highlights her hair, and mother-in-law, who has very thick, curly hair, a treatment as well. I know they’ll love it!
I was honestly amazed by the results. You can pretty much see the difference in the before and after pictures above. I’ve never considered my hair to be really dry (it tends be very soft) or broken (it’s very thick- so it’s hard for me to tell) but I do wish it had more bounce and volume. Since my hair is very thick, heavy and straight, it can often fall really flat, especially since I let it air dry so often. When I had my treatment done, this was the area that we focused on. Afterward, my straight hair looked the best it has looked in a very long time- the ends were refreshed just like after a good hair cut (but no hair was lost here) and my hair was bouncy and full of body!
You May Also Like
- Repair And Protect Your Hair Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair
- These Are The 10 Beauty Products I Buy From Whole Foods Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair, Makeup, Skin
- Gramercy Park Posted in tutorial, Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, food, Travel, fashion week, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Seasonal, Winter, Beauty, Tips, Hair, Hotels, Restaurants
- Life’s Little Treasures Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall, Jewelry
- Vintage Curls Hair Tutorial Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair, Video
- Summer Hair Care Posted in Beauty, Hair, Summer Beauty Week
- Sweater Weather Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Winter in NYC Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, food, Travel, fashion week, Style, Accessories, Bags, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter, Beauty, Hair, Activities, Restaurants
- Twisted Side Braid Tutorial Posted in Beauty Tips, Style, Beauty, Tips, Hair