On our last morning out in Napa Valley, we woke up, headed to breakfast and then to the croquet lawn at our hotel, Meadowood. We had our English friends give us the run through but neither of us had the attention span for a full game that early in the morning. Instead, we headed to Model Bakery in downtown St. Helena for some coffee and english muffins (more up my alley!).
I couldn’t resist pulling out another dress on our trip. When the weather gets cooler, that just means I have to start getting more creative with ways of keeping warm while still wearing dresses. Luckily for now, my tights, coat and alpaca scarf are enough to layer up but I’ll also add a turtleneck underneath if necessary. This Max Mara coat was one of my favorite purchases last winter (last seen here, here and here) and I found a very similar version this season here.
This floral Chicwish dress falls right into my category of “perfect dresses”. They’re the ones that are effortless enough to throw on and go, always fit just right and need minimal accessories. I also love this little green dress from Chicwish to pair with tights or a pair of sparkly pumps for the holidays.
If you’re like me and have a serious love for dresses, even in the winter, I suggest stocking up on a few great pairs of tights to pair with boots, flats or pumps. These quilted black flats are a beautiful and more affordable ($88!) option to my Chanel pair and I’ll also wear these booties or my favorite black heels.
Thank you to Chicwish for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Floral Pants Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Bows, Seasonal, Spring
- Embroidered Layers Posted in Julia's Style
- White and Blue Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- The Classic Trench Posted in Julia's Style
- The Wide Leg Culotte Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Coffee Talk: Favorite Coffee Shops in San Francisco Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, San Francisco
- 24 Hours in Boston Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Charleston In January Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Color Repeat Posted in Travel