Over the years, I’ve really been able to define my style and figure out what I personally love. It then became a lot easier for me to narrow down or edit what I wanted to spend my money on and what would last and not be tossed to the side after a season. Little details throughout both my home and personal style reflect those characteristics that I’m drawn to- a classic and feminine touch in a modern way. Whether that’s a silk ribbon added to my hair, the fabric of a delicate top, a pastel clutch or the velvet fabric of our couch. Why are we drawn to certain things and not others? I admire the style of so many different people- the androgynous tomboy, the minimalist, the vintage lover, the eclectic- but I can admire and add small elements without changing my own vision.
This white silk top from Vince is my must-have item for Spring right now. It’s simple and elegant in an understated way. I’ve paired it with jeans, leather pants, cream trousers, skirts and white jeans, as seen in this post. It’s shown above layered with a light cashmere scarf from Cuyana. Other silk tops that are similar include this one (my favorite shade is the blush), this popover blouse in “santorini blue” and this sleeveless one in “fossil”.
A peek into my beauty bag at the moment- I’ve switched out my bronzer for blush, added a magenta pink lipstick to my rotation along with this local San Francisco perfume, “Eau Illuminée” by Parfums Delrea.
I always remind myself, “you’ll never regret the classics”. It’s the trendy pieces that don’t last. Crisp white and neutral hues are always a win in my book. For spring, I’m loving an all-white ensemble, whether that’s something as simple as a white tee and jeans or a lace white dress. A few pieces worth adding to your wardrobe include this minimal white sleeveless dress, these Vince ivory cotton pants (that look essential for summer), this off the shoulder cashmere sweater and these white rolled jeans.
This off white Vince turtleneck (last seen here) is another item that’s been a great staple because of the thin, lightweight fabric and milky color. I’ve used it as a key piece for layering in the winter, but come summer, the cutoff sleeves will be perfect. I also love this turtleneck in the “new buff” color and this funnel neck sweater, both great for year round.
Thank you to Shopstyle for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Ruffled Plaid Mini Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- These Are The 10 Beauty Products I Buy From Whole Foods Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair, Makeup, Skin
- Sausalito Stripes Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, San Francisco
- Luxe Fabrics For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- The Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Fall
- Cuyana Spring Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Finding The Perfect Sweater For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- These Are The Beauty Products I’m Using This Fall Posted in Beauty, Tips, Makeup
- The Things I Always Have In My Bag Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Fall