Around this time of year, San Francisco always gets a burst of warm weather bringing clear skies and blooming flowers along with it. It’s a little tease into Spring (because it does not last forever) but I’m taking it as an excuse to pull out some of my favorite warmer weather dresses, new and old alike. I’m never one to skip out on an opportunity to go sans tights, so it’s always dresses for me on days like these.
I couldn’t resist this full-skirt dress from ASOS, especially since it’s $100. The colorful floral print really pops beautifully against the dark navy background and the shape is extra ladylike and feminine. It would be perfect for a spring wedding, but in the meantime, I’ll be wearing it with flats and a lightweight cardigan during the day.
And if you’re (mentally) skipping over the rest of winter and just heading right into spring, like me, check out some of these gorgeous dresses that’ll be sure to put you in the right state of mind – this pink gingham dress, this adorable printed Ted Baker dress (similar to the one I’m wearing), this ODLR-inspired number that’s under $110 and this simple baby blue dress.
You May Also Like
- Little Black Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Girls Weekend In Palm Beach Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Travel Guide
- Last Day Of May Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Spring
- Wearing Summer Dresses Into Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Fall Florals In Quebec City Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- Silk Top & Denim Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Summer
- Seeing Stars Posted in Julia's Style
- These Are My Top 7 Picks For Transitional Fall Coats Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Polka Dot Shorts Posted in Julia's Style