Clarisonic Mia Fit, La Prairie Foam Cleanser, La Mer Moisturizing Soft Cream, Jo Malone “Mimosa & Cardamom” Cologne, Onomie Illuminating Eye Treatment, Onomie Bright Concealing Elixir, La Mer Illuminating Eye Gel, Essie Nail Polish “Spin The Bottle”, Aerin Rose Lip Conditioner, Lipstick Queen Velvet Rope Private Party
Anytime anyone ever compliments me on my skin I say “thank you, I take good care of it”. Because it’s true, my good skin didn’t just “happen”. If I’m lazy and don’t wash it properly, don’t moisturize and eat poorly, I’ll start to break out and my skin will look really tired. That’s why I’ve been so consistent with maintaining a skincare routine that’s feasible with both my at-home and travel schedule. I’m sharing a peek inside my travel beauty bag (aka the products I rarely travel without) below…
For starters, the best thing I could have ever bought myself for my skin is my Clarisonic. I purchased my first one in college after my girlfriend kept raving about hers and what it had done for her skin. You can actually feel the difference in your skin the first time you use it- it’s softer and refreshed. It might sound gross, but I actually love looking at the brush while I’m washing my face and seeing how much dirt and makeup it’s taking off even after I cleanse my face first. It just goes to show how much we’re not getting off our skin with just a little bit of cleanser and water. You can tell it’s working much deeper, but it’s still gentle on your skin. I recently got the Clarisonic Mia Fit, which is lighter and perfect for travel, so I can throw it into my beauty bag with other products.
I start my routine by applying a little of bit of La Prairie Foam Cleanser to my Clarisonic to wash and cleanse my face. Next step is a good moisturizer. Right now I’m using La Mer moisturizing soft cream, which isn’t as thick as their regular moisturizing cream. It’s light and fresh and leaves my skin dewy all day.
A few beauty products that I always keep in my travel bag are: a light fragrance, a neutral nail color, an eye illuminator and lip colors. On my list currently- Jo Malone’s “Mimosa & Cardamom” Cologne, Onomie’s Illuminating Eye Treatment, Essie Nail Polish in “Spin The Bottle”, Aerin Rose Lip Conditioner and Lipstick Queen’s Velvet Rope Private Party.
For light and brightening under eye coverage, I’ll mix a tiny bit of Onomie’s Illuminating Eye Treatment with their Bright Concealing Elixir on my finger tip and gently tap and apply under my eyes. It instantly makes me look awake and refreshed. I also always travel with an oil as I find it gives my skin a glow that no moisturizer can. Aerin’s Rose Oil is filled with Vitamin E, antioxidants and rose oils that make your skin look incredible. It’s an added bonus that you can apply a tiny bit to your hair for a little bit of shine.
Thank you to Clarisonic for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- These Are The 10 Beauty Products I Buy From Whole Foods Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair, Makeup, Skin
- These Are The Beauty Products I’m Using This Fall Posted in Beauty, Tips, Makeup
- Use This Skincare Product For Deep Hydration Posted in Beauty, Skin
- Repair And Protect Your Hair Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair
- Makeup That Glows Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, Style, Dressy, Beauty, Tips, Makeup
- Healthy Skin From Morning To Night Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Skin
- A Few New Beauty Favorites Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Makeup, Skin
- Gold Beauty Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, Style, Seasonal, Winter, Beauty, Tips, Makeup, Holiday
- Why This Skin Inc Mask Is A Must Have Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, Style, Beauty, Tips, Skin