Look 1- Gap Striped Dress
Look 2- Gap Linen Dress (similar look here)
Spring is officially just a few weeks away and we’re gearing up for some big travels next month which has been at the forefront of my mind when picking out some new things for spring. My suitcase is usually full of dresses, they’re my go-to when traveling, especially in warmer weather. I found two of what I would call “the perfect traveling dresses” at GAP recently- they’re both comfortable and lightweight but classic and relaxed at the same time. They have some of the best selection right now like this eyelet one or this chambray one. If you’re a dress lover as much as I am, I would love for you to come join me on March 15th at Gap in NYC (60 W. 34th St Location) at 6-8pm or SF on March 23rd at Gap on Chestnut St at 6-8pm for a fun evening of shopping, bites, drinks and hair & makeup by beGlammed. See the rest of the details for the event at the end of the post, including entering to win a trip to Palm Springs along with Steamline Luggage (my fave!) filled with new Gap pieces!!!
A striped cotton dress is a classic that you’ll reach for time and time again. I’ll pair mine under a denim jacket (or even my leather jacket), belt it and finish off with a gauzy scarf. I know this will be a piece that will wind up in every suitcase no matter where we’re traveling to this spring and summer because stripes seem to always work, no matter the occasion.
To me, linen is the fabric of summer. It makes me daydream of sunshine, sand and sailboats. This midi blue one is effortless and simple in the best way, plus it has pockets! I also love that with linen, a little bit of wrinkle never matters, so it’s perfect for packing. It also comes in a crisp white, which really has me longing for summer days.
Like I mentioned at the beginning of the post, I’m so excited to be hosting two events at Gap, one in NYC on March 15th at 6-8pm & one in SF on March 23rd at 6-8pm, to celebrate and shop Gap’s latest spring dresses. So bring a girlfriend (or come by yourself!), shop, grab a drink, get your hair & makeup done by beGlammed and enter to win a trip to Palm Springs curated by Condé Nast Traveler and the perfect Steamline Luggage suitcase filled with Gap travel essentials. You can RSVP for either event by heading over here. Hope to see you there!
You May Also Like
- 3 Key Pieces To Pack For Labor Day Weekend Posted in Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Packing
- One Night Trip To Mendocino Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Hats, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, California
- Light Pink Loafers Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Bows, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, California, San Francisco, Restaurants
- Silk Dress & Sneakers Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- San Francisco Flower Mart Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Seasonal, Spring, Activities, Travel Guide, California, San Francisco
- Morning Coffee Run Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bows, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Summer, San Francisco, Restaurants
- Picnic in Mount Tam Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Activities, Travel Guide, California, San Francisco
- A Classic Black & White Blazer Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Spring in Napa Valley Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Activities, Travel Guide, California, Restaurants