ASOS Dress, Zara Jacket (old, similar here), Chanel Bag & Flats
This year seems to be flying by. How is it almost June? We’ve been working on so many things over here and I find that when my head is down and I’m getting stuff done, I sometimes forget to look up. I prefer to have it that way though, when my plate is full, it drives me even more. We’ve also been gearing up for a trip to Ireland (we leave tomorrow!) with our friends Carly & Garrett and we couldn’t be more excited! Remember when the four of us did our trip to Alaska last year? Well, we decided to make it a yearly thing since we live on opposite sides of the country. What better way to hang out with your friends than taking a serious #bucketlist trip?!
I get asked by a lot by readers how I stay motivated to get dressed up everyday. Especially when working from home, it can feel a little pointless at times. And my answer is simple: I do it for me. I genuinely love getting up and ready in the morning (I’m a morning person and love morning routines), even if the only person that sees me that day is Thomas and the barista at Peet’s. I’ve met some readers in person that have told me that I’ve inspired them to do this as well and I can’t tell you how much happiness that brings me. It’s not about getting all dolled up or wearing something that doesn’t feel like you, it’s about putting an outfit on that makes you feel comfortable and confident to take on the day. We already have enough stresses in life and our fashion choices should never be one of them. Style is personal and meant to be fun!
ASOS has always been one of my favorite sites for finding pretty pieces that don’t break the bank. I can easily get lost on their site and wind up with 20 things in my cart, which from there, I’ll narrow down to my absolute favorites after envisioning the fit and checking out the fabric. Lately I’ve been finding the best dresses for spring & summer (I wore this midi one a few weeks ago) and most recently, this daisy print one with black piping and a bow- both under $75. They’re the best for effortless warm weather dressing. I’ve pulled together more of my favorite dresses from ASOS which you can shop below…
Thank you to ShopStyle & ASOS for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Lace Mini Dress & My Favorite Bag For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Seasonal, Fall
- The Wide Leg Culotte Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Cinque Terre- Manarola and Riomaggiore Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Hats, Seasonal, Spring, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants
- 3 Key Pieces To Pack For Labor Day Weekend Posted in Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Packing
- A Day in Venice Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Hats, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Spring, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants
- Floral Pants Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Bows, Seasonal, Spring
- Full Skirt Floral Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Seasonal, Spring
- Girls Weekend In Palm Beach Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Travel Guide
- Fall Florals In Quebec City Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall