L’appel Sunglasses c/o, Zara Blazer, Express Tank, Old Navy Jeans, Gianvito Rossi Flats, Celine Bag
There are many shades of summer, and I’m not talking about the colors. There are so many sunglasses to choose from nowadays. How’s a girl to choose!? I rarely go anywhere without a pair hanging from my shirt, pulled back over my head, hiding in my purse or shading my eyes. Often times I find a pair or brand and love them so much that I buy multiple ones in different colors or styles because when they’re that good, I become brand loyal. So that’s why I’m excited to be sharing a new brand find that is disrupting the eyewear industry with their focus on functionality, affordability and quality. They just launched on Kickstarter today, so head on over here to find out more!
L’appel just launched on Kickstarter today and hopes to break the mold of focusing on brand conscious products, and, instead, focus on beautiful products and craftsmanship at a great price point. Each pair of L’appel sunglasses are hand crafted and made with high quality materials. I think that the more we have access to amazing products, the less we care about the brand or identity that comes along with it. Good is good and it doesn’t need a label. I was thrilled to be able to take a few pairs out for a test run and style them up in sunny San Francisco. I’ll admit, it was hard to choose a favorite because the styles are all gorgeous and face framing, but the Pantera in “Light Fancy” won me over. They have a vintage glam vibe that I absolutely love.
Yesterday officially marked the first day of summer, although it feels like it’s been gracing us with its presence for a while. My white jeans have been on full repeat mode these past few weeks as they always feel refreshing and bright for these warmer months. I’ll usually slip on a white cotton tee or silk blouse and change up my outerwear to switch things up.
Some of the other L’appel styles that I loved and had fun playing around with at home were the Lucid in “Honey”, Maske in “Dark Fancy” & Varia in “Dark Tort” (all below). You can learn more about the brand here!
Thank you to L’appel for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- The Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Fall
- Silk Top & Denim Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Summer
- Pearly Whites Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- A Rainbow of Bougainvillea Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Travel Guide, California
- 5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Gal Meets Glam Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Discussions
- The Wide Leg Culotte Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Plaid Ombre Posted in Julia's Style
- Lace Mini Dress & My Favorite Bag For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Seasonal, Fall
- A Week On Nantucket Part 1 Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer