If there’s one combination I’ll never tire of, it’s navy, white and red. It really doesn’t get any more classic than that. Stripes have always been a staple in my wardrobe and I’m always adding more striped tees into my closet because I know I’ll wear them on the regular. Regardless of the season, I’ll create something similar to this combination year round, maybe that’s with a few less layers, maybe more. But since the 4th of July is right around the corner, I find myself pulling out my patriotic colors just a bit more frequently.
I found this striped Sonia Rykiel tee from Luisaviaroma and love paper thin weight of it, perfect for warmer months or for layering. I got the navy version but this red one is just as cute. I know I’ll be wearing something similar to this (and packing both the tee and shorts) for our trip to Idaho this weekend for the 4th. I’ll be keeping it simple, classic and all American.
I’ve been a big fan of Ferragamo flats for a long time, ever since purchasing my first pair a few years ago while in Italy. This pair from Luisaviaroma are the perfect cherry red color. The patent finish is just too good and the subtle bow detail that you’ll find on most Ferragamo accessories (like this bag or headband) is my favorite part. You guys know that I live in ballet flats and a bow usually seals the deal for me! I love a pop of red details and plan on wearing these with an all white look with just a swipe of red lipstick.
Thank you to Luisaviaroma & Shopstyle for sponsoring this post. P.S. Luisaviaroma offers free express shipping and returns, so you can still order some festive pieces for the 4th!
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Vintage Stripes Posted in favorite things, shopping, daily dose of glam, roundup
- Sonoma Sunshine Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Bainbridge Island Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Winter Bike Ride Posted in Julia's Style, GMG Pink, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Charleston
- Villa Feltrinelli Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Shoes, Bags, Dressy, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Europe, Travel Guide
- Iceland Itinerary Part 3 Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, video, Style, Seasonal, Winter, Hotels, Europe, Travel Guide, Video
- Turquoise Loafers Posted in Julia's Style
- MDS Stripes Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Seasonal, Summer
- The Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Fall