Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you probably realized that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access started for debit/credit cardholders only yesterday. This was actually the first year that I had a card (yay!), so it was obviously my first time getting access. I’d peeked at some things online and had a rough idea of items I was looking for, but ended up with completely different pieces when I went in store! I was eyeing this camel DVF coat but ultimately passed even though it was gorgeous because I already have a camel coat from last fall. Actually, I have this Vince one that just so happens to be marked down in the sale, but in black this time around!
I did end up walking away with this Theory tweed coat. It feels like it has a vintage-ish vibe to it that I love along with the slightly oversized fit and mix of camel and hunter green in the tweed. The nice thing about this particular sale is that it’s all new fall pieces that are temporarily marked down until August 8th. Right now the sale is only open to card holders, but it opens up to the public on July 22nd. What’s even nicer is that I can actually wear my fall purchases with our crisp SF weather right now! You can check out a longer list of my favorite picks that I shared over on GMG Now yesterday.
This 3.1 Phillip Lim bomber jacket is usually something I would walk right by, but Thomas encouraged me to try it on because he really loved it and as it turns out, I did too! Again, it feels a bit vintage and the fit is perfect. I’m definitely planning on pairing it with a simple chambray dress or skirt with tights come fall (so weird to even be thinking about fall!) I paired it with these Frame Denim jeans I also picked up at the sale and absolutely love. They look completely different on the model than they do on me (probably because I’m shorter and have more muscular legs) but the slightly frayed, cropped hem is my alternative to distressed denim this season.
Thank you to Nordstrom & Shopstyle for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- A Classic Black & White Blazer Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Wearing Summer Dresses Into Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Pink Stripes Posted in misc
- What I Bought From The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Posted in Julia's Style, Sales, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- The Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Fall
- Styling A Slip Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- Blazers For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Gal On A Budget: 10 Tops Under $60 Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Fall