Before we leave for almost every single city we’re traveling to, we always research the best coffee shops or cafes. A good cup of joe, especially while traveling, is always a must for us. Especially on the first few days when jet lag can get the best of us. We’re always getting amazing recommendations from readers who share secret gems or hidden places in their cities that they think we’ll love, so I thought it would only be fair if I shared my list of favorite’s in San Francisco. We definitely have our go-to’s that keep us caffeinated throughout the week, but we’re also always keeping a watchful eye out when we’re home, in case anything new popped up while we were away.
While I wouldn’t describe myself as a coffee snob, I still do appreciate and seek out good coffee. Aside from the actual drink, I also love finding places that have a relaxing atmosphere, with nice employees and yummy pastries or snacks (and ideally wifi!). Here is my list of favorite places all around the city:
Wrecking Ball in Cow Hollow, Jane on Fillmore in Pacific Heights (also on Larkin Street downtown), Le Marais Bakery in the Marina, Cafe St. Jorge in Bernal Heights, Saint Frank in Russian Hill, The Mill in Nopa, Coffee Bar in the Mission, Stable Cafe in the Mission, Sightglass Coffee in the Mission (also in Soma), Four Barrel in the Mission, Cafe Réveille in Mission Bay (they also have Réveille Coffee in North Beach and the Castro), Philz Coffee (there are quite a few locations throughout the city which you can find here), Hollow Cafe in the Inner Sunset, Trouble Coffee in the Outer Sunset, Elite Audio Coffee Bar in Soma and Provender in Potrero Hill.
Most of the time, we don’t venture too far from our neighborhood in search of a hot latte on a foggy morning, but we will use meetings or events around the city as a perfect excuse to visit one of our favorites. Cafe Réveille (as seen in these pictures) is somewhat new-ish (opened earlier this year) and aside from the pink tables that I’m obsessed with, it has a fantastic menu in addition to their delicious coffee. Regardless if you’re visiting SF for the first time or your a local, you’ll be sure to find at least a handful of places that you’ll want to frequent on the regular.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Charleston In January Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Misty Views Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- The Perfect Lace Top Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Spring, Summer
- 10 Plaid Pieces For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Morning at Meadowood Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- 3 Key Pieces To Pack For Labor Day Weekend Posted in Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Packing
- Morning Coffee Run Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bows, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Summer, San Francisco, Restaurants
- These Are My Top 7 Picks For Transitional Fall Coats Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Nine West Summer Posted in Julia's Style