Since Thomas and I travel so often, it’s probably no surprise to hear that we’ve got our packing and unpacking down to a science. What used to take me days, now takes me less than an hour. From experience, I’ve also been able to figure out what to wear while traveling, regardless on the length of the flight. This is my sort of “uniform” that’s fool proof for a comfy travel experience while still feeling put together.
Sneakers or flats are usually my choice when traveling. I have these grey Nike sneakers that are always a favorite of mine and I recently got this mint pair during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. They also come in black and a white/pink combination. The best part is that they’re lightweight and easy to repack in my bag once we get to our destination. We walk a ton wherever we’re heading, so it’s always nice to have a comfy pair of sneakers on hand (and to workout in!).
Light layers are always my best friend as I get cold easily on flights. Depending on the time of year, I’ll layer a soft tee with a sweater and pack an extra cashmere scarf in my carryon. This Rebecca Taylor peplum cardigan, which I’m obsessed with right now, is currently on sale during Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale that ends this Sunday. It also comes in a tee version here that I love, too (and also 40% off).
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Silk Top & Denim Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Summer
- Travel Style Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Packing
- 3 Key Pieces To Pack For Labor Day Weekend Posted in Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Packing
- My Travel Uniform Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Packing
- Joshua Tree Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Shoes, Sunglasses, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Fall, Hotels, Travel Guide, California, Restaurants
- Glastonbury Tor Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Casual, Spring, Fall
- Finding The Perfect Sweater For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Acne Jensen Boots Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Fall
- Muir Woods Hike Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, fitness, Style, Casual, Activities, Travel Guide, San Francisco