This was my first time “glamping” and it definitely won’t be my last. We did stay in this luxury tent in Colorado last winter, but I wouldn’t really describe that as glamping. This past time at Paws Up felt a little closer to camping, although we had electricity and a full bathroom inside our “tent”. Regardless, it was totally up my alley and we had so much fun doing so. I packed this Sole Society Lacie Weekender bag full of the essentials for our 24 hour excursion, including a western-style bootie, denim cutoffs, a light sweater and my Patagonia pullover.
How cute was our little tent?! It was decked out in rustic woods, flannel and leather. Exactly what you’d expect in a luxury tent in Montana. We unpacked our things and took a breather in our room after our three hour drive from Bozeman. I lived in these Sole Society booties our entire trip! They’re exactly how I like my booties to be, not too high around the ankle and a slight heel. I got them in taupe, but I also really like the “army green” color. They paired perfectly with my denim cutoffs, but will be great with jeans or dresses over the coming months. Sole Society has a bunch of new booties for fall that mostly all hit under $100, like this suede western style, this classic slide-on pair or this heeled wrap around bootie.
I’ve been on the hunt for a nice camel weekender bag and was pleasantly surprised when this Sole Society one came in the mail. It’s a vegan leather and is under $85! The quality is fantastic and it’s a bit oversized, which is great for over-packers like myself. This particular one comes in the brown (like I have) or black, but if you’re looking for a wider variety of colors, this slightly smaller one comes in shades ranging from grey to red and cognac. And then there’s also this black and camel one, which I love, too!
After settling down, we got the energy to get back out and explore more of the gorgeous landscapes around us. We had evening plans for a sunset horseback riding trip, so we wanted to tour more of the property until then. With over 37,000 we didn’t get very far, as the long dirt roads surrounded by endless golden fields kept begging for us to stop.
Thank you to ShopStyle and Sole Society for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Paws Up Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal
- Beach Stripes Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Summer, Beauty, Makeup
- Bastide De Marie & Lacoste, Provence Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Hotels, Europe
- A Cotton Dress For Summer Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- 3 Key Pieces To Pack For Labor Day Weekend Posted in Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Packing
- Beach Breeze Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- White Shirtdress in St. Paul de Vence Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Hats, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Europe
- Villefranche-sur-Mer, France Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Sunglasses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Europe
- Timeless, Feminine & Chic Posted in Julia's Style