This little Blaque Label dress instantly caught my eye. It’s just so cheerful and happy. Maybe it’s the mix of bright colors, or the flared out skirt, but either way, I couldn’t pass it up. I initially bought it for summer parties and events and planned on styling it with a pair of nude heeled sandals or dressing it up with some lipstick and a pair of statement earrings. But this week, I pulled it out and paired it with a pair of leopard flats and my denim jacket to dress it down.
Leopard has always been a neutral in my book and I love the contrast and play against the bright floral print of this dress. I scored these leopard flats recently from Old Navy and they’re under $25! Seriously such a steal with the quality and style. There are also so many other cute leopard flats out on the market right now like this pair and this pair that just hit J.Crew’s site along with this mary-jane style that I also have or this pointy-toed pair.
I know, sadly, that summer will be coming to an end in a little over a month, but if you’re still looking for some pretty summer dresses, now is a great time to find something on sale. The floral one I’m wearing is on sale along with its citrus sister, also on sale, this gorgeous two-toned pink dress and even this bright pink dress (not on sale, but under $100).
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Sail Away With Me Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Boat Ride In Central Park Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Sunglasses, Classic, Seasonal, Summer
- Apple Picking Posted in Julia's Style
- Neutrals with Leopard Posted in Julia's Style
- Sausalito Stripes Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, San Francisco
- Shopbop Sale Picks Posted in favorite things, shopping, Sales, roundup
- A Little Cheetah Posted in Julia's Style
- Bows with Bows Posted in Julia's Style
- Gap of Dunloe & Dingle Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Classic, Seasonal, Spring