We’ve had a lot of short trips recently, some for work and some for pleasure, but they’re both similar in the fact that I usually don’t check luggage and only bring my carryon. Early last week, we were down in LA for meetings for a little over 24 hours. I packed the morning of, waking up an hour before we had to leave for our flight, quickly putting together three looks- one to travel in, one professional outfit to switch into and one casual for the following day. Simple! I quickly folded them up, changed and got to organizing the details, which is luckily made easy with my TRUFFLE bags.
I’ve mentioned my love for TRUFFLE before and it’s only grown with their addition of a few new pieces including these chic duos. Their colors this season are some of my favorites as well, shades of pastels and nudes including blush, mint and rosy pink. One of the first things I pack, regardless of the length of the trip, is my beauty products. Obviously it’s much more limited when traveling for a shorter period of time. I slip my must-haves into my Small Clarity Clutch in Nude, which I know will be fine because it’s TSA approved. I also love that they’re all organized in one place and if anything spills, it’s all protected from my clothes and shoes.
I keep my little goods in my Privacy Clutch Skinny in Blush (this one is great for items you don’t necessarily need to see), my Privacy Wristlet in Seaglass and my Clarity Clutch Mini in Blush. I keep two of these three small TRUFFLE bags in my purse, so that all of my hair ties, lipsticks and balms, sunglasses and other accessories are organized and easy to find. I also love this TRUFFLE Card Case in Rose.
My large Clarity Document Case is used for papers, passports or any larger items while traveling and once I get to my destination, it makes the cutest clutch. I slip in my Privacy Clutches, that aren’t as revealing as the clear ones, add my Card Case and my phone and I’m good to go! I love the mix of pastels that peek out through, making it chic and functional at the same time.
Thank you to TRUFFLE for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Packing Organization Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Packing, Home
- 3 Key Pieces To Pack For Labor Day Weekend Posted in Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Packing
- Answering Frequently Asked “What to Pack” Questions Posted in Travel, Packing
- The Things I Always Have In My Bag Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Finding The Perfect Sweater For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- A Cozy Sweater + Leather Pants Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- The Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Fall
- 5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Gal Meets Glam Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Discussions
- Lace Mini Dress & My Favorite Bag For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Seasonal, Fall