Last week I made my first appearance on Amazon’s Style Code Live with a fun video that we filmed as I got ready for a day of New York Fashion Week (You can rewatch it here). I’ll be back tonight covering one of my favorite topics, Products That I Always Travel With. Of course we all remember to bring clothes, our favorite makeup products and the usual accessories, but in this segment I’ll specifically cover things that you probably haven’t traveled with in the past but once you do, you’ll never travel again without.
I’m sharing one of the 5 items with you right now, which is our travel steamer, but you’ll just have to watch tonight to find out what those other four items are. To watch my segment live on Style Code Live, make sure to visit Amazon.com/stylecodelive, search ‘Style Code Live’ on Amazon or follow this link at 9pm ET/6pm PT. You can also setup text notifications for reminders to tune in live to the show. I’ve talked all about my obsession with this travel steamer (I’ve been using it since college!) in the past. We honestly never travel without it. A lot of my clothes aren’t easy to iron, or the fabric doesn’t allow me to iron, so I’ve always used a steamer at home. This Rowenta Travel Steamer has been so amazing since it’s small enough to fit in pretty much any bag, has dual voltage so you can use anywhere in the world and packs a strong enough steam to wrinkle out most pieces. Make sure if you are traveling internationally that you remember to switch the voltage before plugging into 220V, as it doesn’t switch automatically. We’ve lost one steamer this way. If you don’t travel much, we highly recommend this one for at home (we also have it!).
We had mentioned in a previous Monday Motivation newsletter (signup here if you aren’t already) that Thomas and I have been wanting to start doing more videos. When Style Code Live approached us to film a couple segments, we thought it would be the perfect opportunity to start making videos. We’re taking the opportunity to go through and take some of the most-asked questions we get and answer them through the videos. Last week’s segment was filmed by the Amazon crew, while this week’s was our first attempt filming on our own and we couldn’t be more excited about how it turned out. Please feel free to share what else you would like to see and we’re hoping to keep the videos coming!
Don’t forget to tune in to learn more about my other favorite travel products. See you tonight on Amazon!
WATCH TONIGHT’S SHOW HERE!
Thank you to Amazon for sponsoring this post.
Photos by Michael Lax
You May Also Like
- Style Code Live- NYFW Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair, Makeup, Video
- Vintage Curls Hair Tutorial Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair, Video
- These 3 Easy Packing Tips Will Have You Traveling Like A Pro Posted in Travel, Packing
- Answering Frequently Asked “What to Pack” Questions Posted in Travel, Packing
- 3 Key Pieces To Pack For Labor Day Weekend Posted in Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Packing
- Iceland Itinerary Part 3 Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, video, Style, Seasonal, Winter, Hotels, Europe, Travel Guide, Video
- Video: Beach Curls Tutorial Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips, video
- Milkmaid Braid Tutorial Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips
- My Winter Skincare Routine, Morning & Night Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Skin, Holiday, Video