Today’s post has some of my favorite bits of Hawaii, just a few things that keep us coming back for more. Every time we make a trip over, we stop at local fruit stands or trucks to get fresh coconuts, smoothies or fruit throughout the day. It’s impossible to drive and not see one, so no need to try and seek something afar. Although there are a few noteworthy places that might be worth it. One place being Olowalu Juice Stand, where you must get a smoothie and some fruit for the road!
After a day at our hotel’s pool, we showered and got ready with the plans of heading over to Lahaina before dinner. The Olowalu Juice Stand is along the way, so if you’re staying in Wailea and plan on going to West Maui (Lahaina, Kaanapali or Kapalua being your most likely destinations), it’s a convenient stop. We didn’t want to spoil our appetite’s before dinner, but we couldn’t resist the fresh smoothies on their menu. We all got a mix of papaya (my favorite!) with lime, which was every bit as refreshing and delicious as it sounds. They also had the largest avocados I’d ever seen along with lots and lots of Maui Gold pineapple- the best!
For dinner, I slipped into these oversized black culottes by Vix that are so breezy and comfy, perfect for vacation or even just lounging. They’re similar to this pair of Vince pants that I have, but more casual and beach-y than the silk version. I added this Apiece Apart top that I got on sale (also available here) and finished off with my Cult Gaia bag (I had on repeat all week) along with these Ancient Greek sandals, also currently on sale.
Lahaina is a cute, colorful town in West Maui, that’s a popular tourist spot because of its abundance of great shops and restaurants. We always make our way over for either lunch or dinner, making sure to hit up a few stores along the way. It’s nice to get out and visit different parts of the island while we’re there. We had dinner reservations that evening at Merriman’s in Kapalua (such a good spot!), but couldn’t resist a a bite of some coconut ice cream at Ono Gelato beforehand.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Back In NYC With TRESemmé Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Sunglasses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- 3 Key Pieces To Pack For Labor Day Weekend Posted in Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Packing
- Bougainvillea Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Hats, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, California, Restaurants
- Velvet Blush Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Pink, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- 5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Gal Meets Glam Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Discussions
- Golden Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Seasonal, Summer
- White Linen Maxi Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Classic, Seasonal, Summer
- Provence House Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Europe
- Girls Weekend In Palm Beach Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Travel Guide