Last Week, I invited Amazon Style Code Live to come follow along as I got ready for Day #2 of NYFW. New York Fashion Week is such a whirlwind of activity and excitement. As you may or may not know, Fashion Week is all about planning ahead and making sure you are ready to take on the day, but obviously you can’t plan for everything. Sometimes you’re faced with situations where you just have to improvise. That’s why on tonight’s segment I shared both my getting ready process, including getting my hair done by my TRESemmé stylist (such a treat!) and picking out my outfit, as well as some of my beauty hacks for getting the most out of products everyone should already have in their bags.
To watch my segment live on Style Code Live make sure to visit Amazon.com/stylecodelive, search ‘Style Code Live’ on Amazon or follow this link at 9pm ET/6pm PT. You can also setup text notifications for reminders to tune in live to the show. If you haven’t seen the show before, I encourage you to checkout previous episodes prior to my segment airing tonight. I hope you enjoy! (I also have another segment airing next week as well!)
On this particular day, I had a packed schedule and after getting a little bit too much beauty rest (we missed 3 alarms and woke up a little panicked), I started getting ready. A quick call down to room service for a bite to eat and coffee was a lifesaver. During Fashion Week, we end up ordering room service almost every morning, having one less thing to do when you step out your door can make a huge difference on whether you’re running on time in a world that’s constantly running late.
Comfy PJs are a must have for me. Thomas jokes that nobody can compete with how quickly I put on my PJs after getting home from a long day. These PJs from Natori are amazing that are available on Amazon here.
The first show of the day was Club Monaco. I try my best to pick out and steam the next day’s outfit before going to bed. When I wake up in the morning, seeing my outfit helps me think about how I’m going to do my hair and makeup in the morning. I sometimes change my mind on what I want to wear, but it’s nice to have my first option out and ready to try on.
Again, I’m so excited for you to see my process of getting ready so please make sure to tune into Amazon Style Code Live tonight to view my segment and the rest of this fun show. If you come up with ideas of what you’d love to see in future videos, I’d love to hear them. See you tonight on Amazon!
Thank You to Amazon for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- These Are The 10 Beauty Products I Buy From Whole Foods Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair, Makeup, Skin
- Repair And Protect Your Hair Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair
- Vintage Curls Hair Tutorial Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair, Video
- 5 Things I Never Travel Without- Amazon Style Code Live Posted in tutorial, Travel, video, Packing
- These Are The Beauty Products I’m Using This Fall Posted in Beauty, Tips, Makeup
- Makeup That Glows Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, Style, Dressy, Beauty, Tips, Makeup
- Gramercy Park Posted in tutorial, Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, food, Travel, fashion week, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Seasonal, Winter, Beauty, Tips, Hair, Hotels, Restaurants
- 5 Best Products For Healthy Hair Posted in Beauty Tips, Favorites (Newsletter Welcome Email), Beauty, Tips, Hair
- Twisted Knot Tutorial with TRESemmé Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair