In My Bag- Mansur Gavriel Bag (similar here), Truffle Card Holder c/o, Chanel Wallet, Cuyana Key Tassel, Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit, Zanzan Sunglasses, Nano Hair Rings, Fresh Sugar Lip Balm, Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara, Bling Brush
This has been one crazy week. From saying goodbye to our friends and family, moving cross country, trying to somewhat set-up our new house, run a million errands, and still get work done- it feels like a month has gone by in 5 days. Even though we’ve only had three nights so far in our house, each morning I wake up with the biggest smile on my face, reminded that this is our home. It sure does feel good to finally be home! Today’s post is short and sweet, sharing a few of the items that you’ll be sure to always find in my bag.
Obviously, it really depends on the day and what I’m going to need, but in general, on a typical day, this is what’s inside my bag. It’s slightly different if we’re traveling (i.e. a backup charger, camera, notebook, etc.). I don’t like to carry too much “stuff” and since I prefer smaller bags over larger ones, you have to limit yourself.
Cardholder– I looove this Truffle one. It’s that dusty rose shade I love, and if I have to run a quick errand, sometimes this is all I’ll take with my keys and iphone.
Wallet- I downsized my wallet to this camel Chanel one this past Spring and really love this size. I keep my cash and other cards (like health insurance, dental, etc.) in this one. I don’t always need it, but it’s one of those things that I might end up needing.
Key Tassel– I bought this Cuyana Key Tassel so I would stop scrambling to find my keys at the bottom of my bag. Now, I find them immediately since the leather turquoise tassels are hard to miss.
Sunglasses– I always have a pair with me, like these new Zanzan ones.
Pinch Provisions Minimergency– I had previously given these out as gifts to my girlfriends when we went on a trip together, but had never bought one for myself. That is until I used just about everything in my moms when we were in Hawaii. Now I have my own and it seriously comes in handy.
Nano Hair Rings– The problem with thick hair is that I break hair ties on the daily. They also hurt and give me massive headaches if I wear my hair up all day. I was recently sent a package of these Nano Hair Rings. Game Changer. They’re also a lot less damaging to your hair and don’t leave kinks or marks like other hair accessories do.
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm– I keep one in Rose or one in Petal with me almost always. They’re my go-to color and keep my lips moisturized.
Mascara– I’ve talked about my love for this mascara at least a handful of times on the blog. I have one in my makeup bag and one in my purse at all times.
Bling Brush– I can’t tell you how many times I’ve looked down at my engagement ring and felt so guilty by how dirty it was. Just everyday dirt and wear building up. At the end of the day, it’s the last thing I have on my mind and I forget to clean it. I keep one of these Bling Brushes in my bag so I can keep my favorite piece of jewelry looking its best.
Yesterday was the first time that Thomas and I ventured out of the house for something other than a run to Target, Lowes or a Whole Foods. It felt good to get out of our moving bubble and take a walk around this city that we fell so madly in love with. We can’t wait for the weekend, once the movers have delivered and unloaded all our stuff (starting today!), so hopefully we can have a moment of relaxation on Sunday. Oh, and finally have some furniture so we have somewhere else to sit other than our blow-up bed and the floor :) Have a great weekend!
You May Also Like
- Braids, Two Ways Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Classic, Seasonal, Summer, Beauty, Hair
- Pink & Green Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Pretty Pink Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Fall Colors In Charleston Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Seasonal, Fall, Charleston
- Packing Organization Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Packing, Home
- Floral Set Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- TRUFFLE Clutch Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Packing
- A Day in Venice Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Hats, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Spring, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants
- Pink & Palm Print Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Casual, Seasonal, Spring