Marc Jacobs Air Blush in “Night Fever & Hot Stuff”, Chanel Nail Polish in “Gitane”, Laura Mercier Lipstick in “Cream Coral”, Laura Mercier Lipstick in “An Affair”, Laura Mercier Lipstick in “Boudoir” (I’m wearing this one), Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder in “Telluride”, Marc Jacobs Lipgloss in “Love Drunk”
I’m in full fall mode right now. We’re currently on a road trip through New England and living up our east coast fall dreams that we never had in California. We had this trip planned before we decided to move/buy our house, and although the timing is not ideal with that (we want to be home nesting our new place!), this trip has been wonderful so far! Honestly, I want to spend every October here. It’s just incredible- the leaves, the colors, the roadside pumpkin patches and apple orchards and abundance of charming towns. It all feels straight out of a movie. I’ll be posting lots more on that later this week, but in the meantime, I’m sharing some of my favorite fall beauty colors and palettes.
This time of year, I pack away my pops of pinks and corals and bring out my deeper, richer hues of reds, burgundy and darker nudes. With the change of the season comes a change in my mood for more warmth and less vibrance in both my beauty color palette and wardrobe. And both go hand in hand, obviously. Most of my beauty products stay the same (you can see those five items here), but the two I’m always changing are my lips and nails. Here I am wearing Laura Mercier Lipstick in “Boudoir”, which is a darker berry shade. I love this one because it can come across in a variety of hues depending on how much you apply.
For my nails, I almost always choose a nude color, blush pink or something in the red family. For our New England trip, I used Chanel’s “Gitane”, which is almost like a cherry red, with a slight orange undertone. This might be my color for the season.
My favorite blush/bronzer combination right now is Marc Jacobs Air Blush in “Night Fever & Hot Stuff” with Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder in “Telluride”. This is a much deeper pink than my usual shade and I love that it has a bit of bronzer already mixed in. I’m also a huge fan of the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in “Bronze”, so I recently got this highlighting powder, which I love. It’s the perfect dust of illumination to finish off my beauty look.
You May Also Like
- 3 Pink Lipstick Shades For Summer Posted in Beauty, Makeup, Summer Beauty Week
- Tropical Beauty Posted in Beauty Tips
- These Are The Beauty Products I’m Using This Fall Posted in Beauty, Tips, Makeup
- Fresh Summer Makeup With My Favorite 5 Products Posted in Beauty, Makeup, Summer Beauty Week
- Updated Makeup Routine Post + Beauty Giveaway Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Makeup
- These Are The 10 Beauty Products I Buy From Whole Foods Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair, Makeup, Skin
- How I Do My Makeup For Special Occasions Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall, Beauty, Makeup
- My Five Favorite Makeup Products Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Makeup
- On The Go Beauty Bag Posted in Beauty Tips