Today’s our last full day in Iceland before we fly back home tomorrow. And as much as we don’t want to leave this incredibly beautiful place, we are looking forward to being back in California with our family to celebrate Thanksgiving. And in honor of the upcoming holiday, this week’s post (as well as GMG Now posts) will all be focused around just that. Last week I shared my Thanksgiving table and a cozy outfit to lounge around the house in, and today’s post is more of ‘what to wear for Thanksgiving if you don’t want to look too dressy but you still want to look cute and cozy’.
If a bow is done right (and believe me, it can be done wrong), then I’m all for it! And J.Crew brought out a few pieces this season that I pretty much ordered immediately. The bow sweater I’m wearing here being one of them and this bow shell and cardigan being the second. They also have this pretty black and white bow shirt that’s seriously tempting me too, but I have to draw the line somewhere. If you want to keep talking bows, there’s also this bow cardigan as well as this one along with this red bow sweater to fulfill all your girly desires.
Around this time last year, I picked up this classic black Joseph coat. A coat with a more fitted and structured silhouette can be such a staple in ones closet. I’ve found a few that are under $200, like this one and this one as well as this one. There are also a few other Joseph coats, like the grey version of the one I have, that are on sale over here at Net-A-Porter. And today, Net-A-Porter’s sale (one of the best of the year, in my opinion!) just started! If you’re looking for a coat, I love this ruffled one, this red Burberry one, this Navy APC one, this pink J.Crew one and this classic nude wrap one.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Black Lace Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter
- The Bud Stop Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Bows, Classic, Seasonal, Winter, San Francisco, Restaurants
- Blazers For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- A Classic Black & White Blazer Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Sweater Weather Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- A Cozy Sweater + Leather Pants Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Spring Transitional Pieces Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Spring
- A Dress Lovers Guide To Denim Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Spring
- White Leather Sneakers Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, San Francisco