I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! It was just what we needed to get us through this crazy month ahead. It’s not that often that we can check out and just be present, but it really felt like that this past weekend, which was incredibly nice. Now we’re back in Charleston and prepping all of the holiday content that’s to come over the next few weeks. We have more giveaways (like today! keep reading below to see more), holiday decor around the house and entertaining ideas, our winter travels to Iceland and lots of festive outfits for the season. Starting with this amazing gold sequin blazer…
Sometimes I cringe when I see sequins (like bows, it can be done very wrong) but sometimes it’s just so good that you want to live the sparkle life for eternity. This sequin blazer was exactly that for me. Yes, it’s a full-on sequin jacket, but there is something about the muted gold tone and smaller sequins that make it more subtle than most gold jackets you see. This gold Joie sequin top, this gold sequin midi skirt and this black sequin jumpsuit are all doing it right, too. Neiman Marcus also has their Cyber Monday deal going on right now where you can get up to a $750 gift card back when you shop, so it’s the perfect time for some holiday shopping. I added this Tibi satin top in navy under my sequin jacket and I also love the matching pants that go with it.
If going all out with a gold sequin blazer is a little too bold for you, try adding a touch of the metallic hue through your makeup or accessories. All of these items also work perfectly as gifts and are each under $100- these pearl and gold Kate Spade studs, this pretty gold nail polish, this limited edition eyeshadow palette that has all of the best colors, these rose gold sneakers or a gold makeup bag.
GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED, Congrats to Carly Golliday! This week we have even more giveaways coming your way! For starters, today’s giveaway is this gorgeous Edie Parker Clutch from Neiman Marcus. The winner will be able to select the color of their choice– so many gorgeous shades to choose from. All you have to do to enter is sign up for our email newsletters here, if you’re already signed up, then you’re automatically entered! The giveaway will run until 11/29 at 12pm PST, after that a winner will be selected at random. And stay tuned this week for an exclusive giveaway for email newsletter subscribers only – it’s a good one & one of my FAVORITE things. In the meantime, let me know which color of the Edie Parker clutches you’d pick if you won!
Thank you to ShopStyle for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- The Red Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday, Style, Dresses, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter
- Fall Florals In Quebec City Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- A Very Merry Holiday Prep Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Holiday, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Casual, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter, Activities, California, Home, Decor, Entertaining, Jewelry
- A Classic Black & White Blazer Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- The Holiday Dress I’m Wearing All Year Long Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter
- Silver & Blush Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter
- Holiday Style Posted in Julia's Style
- Holiday Red Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Winter
- Silk Dress & Sneakers Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall