With Thanksgiving tomorrow and Christmas almost a month away, we’re in full-blown holiday mode over here. I love this time of year. I love that it means extra time with family and friends, good food, cozy atmospheres, a bit more sparkle than usual, too many sweets and some really good sales. It seems like everyone jumped the gun this year and did sales before Thanksgiving. Like J.Crew 40% off your whole purchase (today only), Shopbop’s up to 25% off your order, Neiman Marcus’s 40% off and Net-A-Porter’s amazing designer sale. I find it a bit easier to guide when I have exactly what, or who, I’m looking for in mind. But before we get to gift giving (I’ve already started a few of my Holiday Gift Guides here and here), I’m rounding up some of my favorite holiday looks that all have a similar color in common- blush.
Over the years, I’ve definitely collected my fair share of blush items. It is my favorite shade, after all. It’s one of those season-less colors that works well year round. Spring? Yes. Summer? Of course. Fall? Yup! Winter? Absolutely! So, in honor of the holiday season, I thought I would list out some of my favorite blush pieces to create a festive yet feminine look.
A blush top, like this lace peplum one, or this silk one, this one shoulder one that’s under $50 or even this velvet one (that I also have, worn here) are perfect to pair with jeans or a pair of black silk pants.
A blush dress is always a win in my book. There are a handful of ones out right now that I would love to slip into for the holidays, like this lace midi dress, any Needle & Thread beaded dress (I wore this one in this post, long version here), this fit and flare dress, this bow drop waist one or this simple mini with a bold sleeve.
One festive look you’ll see me wearing this year is a bold skirt- whether that’s sequins or feathers or satin. Last year I wore a feathered skirt (also love the dress version) for NYE, seen here. This year, I have this pink sequin skirt (more sizes here- also come in a midnight blue color) for holiday parties as well as this pink pleated silk skirt. This blush J.Crew Collection bow skirt is currently on here and perfect for work and play.
If you just want to top off a look with a bit of blush, add a coat, which is the prettiest accent to any or all neutral outfits. I have my Max Mara one that I’ll never part with, but this Red Valentino one is gorgeous as well as this Delpozo one on sale, this blush trench under $70, or this wrap Club Monaco one.
I’ve also seen the best selection of blush shoes recently, like these Manolo Blahnik’s fluffy heels that are sitting in my cart, these velvet heels that are under $100, these blush suede pumps, these satin embellished heels as well as my favorite Manolo Blanik pumps in the blush flat version (so gorgeous!).
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Three Shades That Are Basically My Neutral Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Summer
- Blush Posted in Julia's Style
- Winter Bike Ride Posted in Julia's Style, GMG Pink, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Charleston
- Holiday Gift Guide: Glam Girl Posted in Holiday Gift Guide
- Winter Brights Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Charleston
- Bow Sweater & Classic Black Coat Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter
- Double Bows Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday, Style, Dresses, Shoes, Bows, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter, Charleston
- Bows Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bows, Classic, Seasonal, Winter, Charleston
- Weekend Trip To Napa Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Winter, Activities, California, Restaurants