This past weekend our friends were heading to Palmetto Bluff and invited us to join them last minute. We had visited last summer and loved it, so we were excited to make a trip back. It ended up being the loveliest couple of days and we had such a fantastic time, I think it might become a regular weekend getaway. Similar to last time, we decided to drive the short distance to Savannah for the day on Monday and spend a few hours before driving home. I love Savannah- it’s such a beautiful and romantic city and it was quite a different experience this time around with it not being 100+ degrees.
The parks were much less crowded and I really, really wanted to spend the entire afternoon lying in the grass with a picnic and bottle of wine. There were pockets of pink blooms around every corner and it was a perfect 75 degrees. We ended up just walking around all of the spots we missed last time (we got so sweaty and called it quits after a few hours to go swimming back at the hotel). We did stop again at The Paris Market for some chai lattes before grabbing a quick bite to eat at Kayak Kafe.
This Co skirt is one of my favorite and most-worn pieces in my closet. I last wore it on the blog here, but I’ve worn it countless times since. It’s from their spring collection last year, but I found a few left (on sale) here and here. Their new collection is also gorgeous, with this cream dress being one of my favorite pieces. I paired it with an older Express sweater, my blue and white floral Smythe Blazer and nude Everlane oxfords for the day.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Summer Memories Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Seasonal, Summer
- Marin Headlands With Everlane Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday
- Winter White & Cream Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Charleston
- Fall Florals In Quebec City Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- GMG Makeover Posted in misc
- 3 Key Pieces To Pack For Labor Day Weekend Posted in Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Packing
- Sweater Weather Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Provence & French Riviera Itinerary Posted in Travel, Europe, Activities
- A Day In Savannah Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Classic, Seasonal, Summer