As I’m typing this, it’s currently almost 70 degrees out, but just a few days ago, it was under 40…! It seems like our cold front came and left pretty quick and won’t be coming back anytime soon. Usually I’m all about the cooler temps during this time of year, but honestly, this South Carolina weather is the best thing ever. We sat on our front porch eating lunch yesterday in the warm sunshine with the birds singing- I almost got confused of what month it was. But back at the beginning of the week, we had some of the coldest days yet (I think it even flurried at one point).
Luckily, after living in San Francisco, I’ve become used to layering up. You never know what you’re going to get over there- it’s pretty much coat weather year round. Maybe that’s why I have so many? I got this cream J.Crew Regent Coat two years ago and still love it because it’s light enough to wear in mildish conditions, but also easy to layer up for colder temps, too. I brought it back out earlier in the week and layered it over an older J.Crew cable knit turtleneck and added a warm cashmere scarf for the cold day.
I got my mom these Everlane loafers for Christmas and when I was on their site, I spotted this nude/blush pair of oxfords. I couldn’t resist ordering them for myself. I’ve worn them so much already- you probably saw me wearing them in Paris and even more so at home. They’re the perfect neutral color and and the shape and style is so versatile.
Ever since I bought these J.Crew jeans, I’ve been wearing them non-stop. They might be one of the favorite pairs of jeans ever! I wear them a lot and I’m not typically a girl who wears jeans often. So when they came out in this off-white color, I ordered them immediately. I pretty much switch between the classic denim color and these off-white pair every other day. Just be prepared to size down- I sized down two sizes in both colors.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Finding The Perfect Sweater For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Luxe Fabrics For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Ruffled Plaid Mini Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Styling A Slip Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- White and Blue Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- A Parisian Look Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter
- A Classic Black & White Blazer Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Silk Top & Denim Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Summer
- Charleston In January Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston