Max Mara Coat (also love this pink one, similar less expensive here and here), GAP Turtleneck (old, similar here), MOTHER Jeans (last seen here), Nike Sneakers, Chanel Bag, Cuyana Laptop Bag, Steamline Carry-On
It’s been a while since I last shared a post on my travel style. And to be completely honest, not much has changed! It really depends on where we’re going, but for the most part, I sort of have my go-to outfit nailed down. As you can see from this post and now this post, my look usually consists of a soft/cashmere sweater, jeans, sneakers, a coat if I’m heading somewhere cooler or a big cozy scarf to wrap up in. It’s really just a never-fail combo that feels put together enough but still comfortable. Plus, many of the items are things I’ll keep re-wearing wherever I’m heading to.
These Nike Air Max Thea sneakers are my favorite! I have them in grey and have worn them so, so much. When I saw them come out in this blush color, I ordered them immediately from my phone. I love them because they’re not only a great athletic shoe (I do workout in them!), but they were the first sneaker that I could actually style with real clothes. I never got into the whole athleisure thing, until I found these. I could also see this color and this color pairing really nicely with just some jeans and a white tee.
The other thing I never travel without is my Steamline carry-on. Before buying it, I didn’t know how often I would actually travel with it. I didn’t know if it would be durable enough and if it could carry all my stuff (most of the time we travel with much more luggage than this). Well, turns out, it’s not just a pretty face. It’s traveled with me almost everywhere and has been my favorite travel accessory, toting along all of my personal belongings I may or may not actually need for our trips.
You May Also Like
- 3 Key Pieces To Pack For Labor Day Weekend Posted in Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Packing
- Easy Travel Style Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Fall, Packing
- Amelia Island Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Spring
- Diablo Lake Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- The Wide Leg Culotte Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- A Green Maxi Dress For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- You Will Fall In Love With This Cape I Wore In Scotland Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- London In October Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- A Cozy Sweater + Leather Pants Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall