I’m a lover of a few prints and stripes are one of them. When in doubt, just pull some stripes out- that’s my motto! A striped shirt and jeans are always my go-to laid back pieces, especially when it’s in blue and white. I’m also all for mixing stripes together, which is best when they’re two different sizes, like I did in this look. This striped tie-front Equipment blouse comes in a lightweight cotton fabric that’s ideal for a warm afternoon and same goes with this Nordstrom linen blend skirt.
I’ve been on a skirt kick lately- have you noticed in all my Daily Looks? They’re great because you can mix them with different tops to create completely different looks. I’m kind of in love with this striped one from Nordstrom and plan on wearing with everything from a white button down, to a silk cami, to a floral blouse, and even a plain white tee. I also love this black and white striped one, this midi linen one and this navy striped one under $100. The length on all of them is my favorite because it’s feminine and sweet and can work for so many different scenarios, from work to the weekends. And head on over here for more work to weekend pieces!
You can never go wrong with a striped top and I’ve found a handful from Nordstrom all under $100- like this Halogen one (I also have) for under $60, this pink and white striped off the shoulder one, this navy and white striped tee for $35, this yellow peplum cami top, this off the shoulder button down, this striped tie-front top under $80 and this off the shoulder stripe top. All of them would look great with a pair of white jeans, denim shorts or a light colored midi skirt. I also love the idea of pairing a striped top with a pair of gingham pants, like these.
Thank you to Nordstrom and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- From Day to Date Night Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer
- Finding The Perfect Sweater For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Luxe Fabrics For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Three Looks Around Charleston With J.McLaughlin Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Hats, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- The Wide Leg Culotte Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Floral Romper For Spring Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Spring
- White Shirtdress in St. Paul de Vence Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Hats, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Europe
- Styling A Slip Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- Pearly Whites Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer