This year has been flying by and I can’t believe it’ll already be May on Monday. It’s been wonderful to spend so much time at home, especially since these next few months are going to be a whirlwind of travel, which I’m also very excited for. We’ve been slowly moving into our rental house that we have during our renovations and we’ll be officially all moved in on Monday. In the meantime, we’ve already been using the garden, which is so lovely, and shot a beautiful tablescape for Mother’s Day that’s coming to the blog next week. And speaking of Mother’s Day, I’ve got the most beautiful selection of dresses for all of you mothers and daughters out there…
Nordstrom has some of the most beautiful dresses this season, especially from one of my favorite designers, Rebecca Taylor. I haven’t been able to stop obsessing over just about every one. They’re dreamy and sweet and romantic and feminine, like this blue and white silk midi one or this blush and yellow one that I also have. They definitely make for the perfect Mother’s Day dresses, but also just as a feel-amazing dress to have on hand for the season. This blue one also comes in a red and white version here and an off the shoulder top version here. And if you’re looking for more Mother’s Day dress options, this one, this one and this one are all gorgeous, too.
The month of May also has me very excited to see my own mom in a few shorts weeks. I haven’t seen her since the holidays and I can’t wait to get home and spend time with my family. That’s definitely been the hardest part of moving cross-country, not being able to drive out of the city to my parent’s house, but it sure does make the trips that much sweeter. We’ll be celebrating Mother’s Day just a bit belated this year! And speaking of Mother’s Day, Nordstrom also has a great gift guide that ranges from some of my favorite Bobbi Brown products to plush bathrobes, to sweet little love notes and the cutest recipe tin. And Nordstrom also has Free Delivery by Mother’s Day if you order by 11pm ET on May 5!
Thank you to Nordstrom & ShopStyle for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Three Looks Around Charleston With J.McLaughlin Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Hats, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Fall Florals In Quebec City Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- From Day to Date Night Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer
- Life’s Little Treasures Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall, Jewelry
- NYE Tux Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday, Style, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter, Charleston
- Lace Mini Dress & My Favorite Bag For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Seasonal, Fall
- Silk Dress & Sneakers Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Dressed Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- 3 Key Pieces To Pack For Labor Day Weekend Posted in Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Packing