Clé de Peau Beauté UV protective cream tinted spf 50+, Clé de Peau Beauté protective emulsion for body spf 50+, Clé de Peau Beauté protective emulsion for body SPF 30, Clé de Peau Beauté protective emulsion broad spectrum spf 22
As much as I love the sun and a sun-kissed glow, I also care about my skin. I care about the health of it, its longevity and protecting it from harmful uv rays. I wasn’t always great about wearing sunscreen. I used to care more about having a tan than what would happen to my skin years down the road. But now that I’m much more aware of all the preventative measures I can take to not only keep my skin looking fresh, but also free of things like brown spots and skin cancer, I go out of my way to always apply sunscreen and carry a hat with me whenever I’m on the beach.
I’ve used Clé de Peau Beauté for years. Their protective fortifying emulsion spf 22 is one of my favorite moisturizers. I love their products because they work on more than just the surface level of my skin. Not only does it make my skin feel soft but their products have a focus on anti-aging, reducing damage caused by environmental stress and they always include spf to protect. After all, their name does mean “Key To Skin”. That’s also why I love their sunscreen and uv protected tinted cream– they go beyond just ‘suncare’ and focuses on skincare, too.
A tinted moisturizer is one of my favorite beauty products. I love it in the warmer months because it’s the only makeup I’ll wear on my face. I’ve been using Clé de Peau Beauté UV protective cream tinted spf 50+ as part of my daily beauty routine, and especially when we were in Tulum. It’s so much more than just a sunscreen- it’s filled with anti-aging, moisturizing and retexturing benefits, all while providing just the right amount of coverage to give the skin a healthy glow. With thick humidity there (and back home), I really don’t want anything heavy on my face- I want to feel as though there’s nothing there and I don’t have to worry about touching up or looking like my makeup is melting off.
In addition to the tinted SPF cream I use on my face, I also lather my whole body in Clé de Peau Beauté UV protective emulsion for body spf 50+. This sunscreen is so light and feels incredible on the skin, hydrating it while protecting at the same time. It’s also water resistant (up to 80 minutes). And there’s also this spf 30 that’s a great alternative for everyday.
Remember that sun protection isn’t just for when you are at the beach or by the pool. Make sure to guard your skin against the sun by incorporating these products into your daily beauty routine.
Thank you to Clé de Peau Beauté for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- 7 Products For Glowing Summer Skin Posted in Beauty, Skin, Summer Beauty Week
- A Few New Beauty Favorites Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Makeup, Skin
- Fresh Summer Makeup With My Favorite 5 Products Posted in Beauty, Makeup, Summer Beauty Week
- Use This Skincare Product For Deep Hydration Posted in Beauty, Skin
- Why This Skin Inc Mask Is A Must Have Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, Style, Beauty, Tips, Skin
- 11 Products For Glowing Skin Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Skin
- What’s In My Travel Beauty Bag Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Makeup, Skin
- Healthy Skin From Morning To Night Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Skin
- Blush & Cream Details Posted in Julia's Style, For the Home, Style, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Beauty, Makeup, Skin, Home