On My Nails:
Oh the summertime blues! There’s so much inspiration found in the soft blue shades of summer – a solid blue sky, calm ocean waters, a crystal clear mountain lake, or a sparkling swimming pool. Blue is one of my favorite colors that I include throughout both my personal style and around my home. No matter the variation, from light and subtle to bold and strong, there’s always a perfect navy, royal, cobalt, periwinkle, denim, blueberry, baby or ice blue shade.
essie’s blue-la-la from the new essie summer 2017 collection is my go-to shade for summer manis and pedis. It’s like wearing a soft puff of sky on your nails. So serene and simple, whether relaxing at the beach, sightseeing abroad, or dressing-up for an evening summer wedding. Not too bold, but always inspiring, blue hues are the cool choice for the perfect pop of color to compliment your summer style.
Inspired by the shade of essie’s “blue-la-la” nail color, I looked to my surroundings to play off the color. From the ombré blues of the happy hydrangeas to the pastel doors of Charleston to the crisp blue hues of the pool, I found a little bit of it everywhere I went. Color makes me happy and I hope it can inspire you to look at your surroundings in a new way this summer. And maybe start with something as simple as the color on your nails…
Thank you to essie for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Purple Pick-Me-Up Posted in favorite things
- Vacation Makeup Posted in Beauty Tips
- Summer Beauty: All-Around Humidity Protection Posted in Beauty, Tips, Hair, Skin, Summer Beauty Week
- 3 Pink Lipstick Shades For Summer Posted in Beauty, Makeup, Summer Beauty Week
- Fresh Summer Makeup With My Favorite 5 Products Posted in Beauty, Makeup, Summer Beauty Week
- 7 Products For Glowing Summer Skin Posted in Beauty, Skin, Summer Beauty Week
- Summer Hair Care Posted in Beauty, Hair, Summer Beauty Week
- These Are The Beauty Products I’m Using This Fall Posted in Beauty, Tips, Makeup
- Makeup That Glows Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, Style, Dressy, Beauty, Tips, Makeup