After a week in the countryside in Provence, Thomas and I headed towards the coast. Our next destination was Grimaud, a small village near St. Tropez. We were staying at our friend’s house for two nights, and were excited to explore this region that we’d never been to. I’d heard a lot of things about the area, but didn’t really know what to expect. We arrived to bright colors and a buzzing atmosphere, with huge bougainvillea blooming everywhere and a new humidity in the air.
On our first day, we headed into the actual village of Grimaud to explore. It was a Sunday, so the town itself was pretty quiet, with just a few restaurants and a bakery open for tourists passing through. Our eyes lit up when we arrived and saw the colorful winding streets literally littered with bright climbing flowers everywhere.
We spent most of the late morning and afternoon strolling through, just wandering about the town. It’s my favorite thing to do when we arrive somewhere new. Thomas and I always get on a ‘photography high’, where we just want to keep exploring and find every nook and cranny, anxious to not miss something good. Every turn here developed into another picture perfect scene!
I brought this very pink off the shoulder Lisa Marie Fernandez dress with me, waiting for the perfect time to bring it out. It mixed in perfectly with the colorful hues of Grimaud. It also comes in this similar style along with a skirt version here and a shirtdress version here. If you’re looking for something in a similar pink shade, this off the shoulder dress and this one are both under $30!
Later in the evening, after a relaxing afternoon, we changed and got dressed up to head into St. Tropez for dinner. I wish we would have had more time to spend in St. Tropez because it was amazing. One word: shopping. It was incredible! Although, I only popped into one small boutique the day before (I had to use some serious self control), which is where I bought this lavender crochet dress.
The streets of St. Tropez literally glow in the evening light. The way the sun bounces off the pastel buildings it truly magical!
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- From Day to Date Night Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer
- Provence & French Riviera Itinerary Posted in Travel, Europe, Activities
- The Wide Leg Culotte Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- The Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Fall
- Venasque & Avignon, Provence Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Europe
- Silk Dress & Sneakers Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- White Shirtdress in St. Paul de Vence Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Hats, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Europe
- 3 Key Pieces To Pack For Labor Day Weekend Posted in Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Packing
- Saturday Market in Apt, Provence Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Europe