One of my favorite things about summer is the abundance of goods mother nature gives us. From the overflowing fruits and vegetable stands to the rolling flower fields and more. I try to take time to appreciate these moments when we get to enjoy them. The world is such a beautiful place, and often times we forget about the unique and specials things around us. When we were in Asheville last week, we found a few different sunflower fields with sunflowers towering a few feet above us. We stopped for a little while to bask (but more like sweat) in the sun next to them and relish their beauty. They sure are a burst of happiness!
I think this is the first time I’ve worn jeans in a while. The weather up in Asheville was a bit cooler, with almost no humidity, which we were grateful for. This high waisted, slightly relaxed pair of denim from Express will be your favorite jeans from now and into Fall. I cuffed them a bit and added this wrap blouse from Express, too. Back to the basics on this day. My updated version of a white tee and jeans!
It sure is beautiful in Asheville. We kept saying how lush and green everything was- so many trees! We only went up for one night, but we have plans of heading back soon for a long weekend and definitely another trip in the Fall. We stayed at this darling bed & breakfast called Bunn House– I highly recommend it! On our way back home, we stopped by some fruit stands to grab some local goods to make for dinner later that night. I grabbed a bucket of white peaches to enjoy in the car and Thomas picked up some sweet potatoes, tomatoes and zucchini to grill.
Thank you to Express for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- This Flower Farm Will Make You Want To Become A Flower Farmer Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Garden Prep Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Charleston
- Gingham Mini Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- White Embroidered Romper Posted in Style, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Downtown Seattle Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Europe
- Berry Picking Posted in Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Wear To Work Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Blush Dotted Maxi Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston